How to wear spring’s cropped pants
How to wear spring’s cropped pants is a dilemma many women are facing. They are not quite long enough to be slacks, a little too long to be capris and a rather awkward length for many women to wear to their best advantage. Cropped pants tend to shorten the leg, detracting from a long, lean silhouette. They make short women look shorter and tall women look as if their pants are simply too short. Let me put an end to this dilemma and shows you how to wear spring’s cropped pants with style and flair. With a few simple tips, you may find airy, breezy crops among your favorite pieces for a career, casual and even special occasion wear.
Choose cropped pants with a flare for a subtly playful twist. Pair them with a simple tee and high black strappy sandals. Pair cropped frayed jeans with a fringe at the bottom with your favorite moto jacket and classic high heeled pumps. Pull off the trend with ruffles crops and flat black strappy sandals or add a blazer and jeweled high-heeled sandals to wide leg white crops for an amazing career look. No matter how you wear them, crops are in the spotlight and are meant to be seen this spring. Since they tend to detract from a height, add a little extra with high heeled pumps or sandals. You can make spring’s cropped pants a wardrobe favorite and wear them with confidence for virtually every occasion.
For a striking corporate look, pair 3×1 cropped gaucho pants with a Balenciaga pinstripe button-up top. Done in soft shaded of blue, this flattering duo will keep you fresh and crisp during warm spring days. Slip on blue Chanel cap-toe logo flats and carry a Celine light blue and a white canvas tote for all the essentials. Simple and chic, this easy to wear duo is sure to be an office favorite. The slim silhouette will more than compensate for the lack of height, giving you an elegantly simple look. More cropped looks you may want to try:
- Tibi striped cropped pants and a striped Tanya Taylor Timmy sweater with Alexander Wang slat white leather sandals
- Haider Ackerman high-rise cropped pants with a Jeremy Scott cropped mesh top and a Christian Dior Lady Dire purse
- Tibi silk culotte pants with an Isabel Marant metallic ombre top and Bruno Cucinelli platform sandals
- Each X Other cropped straight leg jeans with a Christian Dior cutout mohair sweater and Chanel cap-toe logo flats
- MCQ by Alexander McQueen printed silk culottes with a T by Alexander Wang sleeveless leather top and Robert Clergerie black platform T-strap shoes
- Carolina Herrera embellished culottes with a No. 21 plaid peplum top and a Celine tricolor trapeze bag
- DSquared cropped Kawaii jeans with a Louis Vuitton striped silk blouse and a St. Laurent large Sac du Jour
- Suno cropped pants with a Celine printed silk top and a Bvlgari Karung Serpent Forever crossbody bag
- Acne straight leg cropped jeans with a Provenza Schouler printed turtleneck sweater and black Hermes slide sandals
- Maiyet oversized pleated culottes with a Celine two-tone silk top and a Fendi pony hair tote
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending.